Today’s Tango Thought 120: The ‘Neurology’ of Leading
There’s a component to Leading that you cannot even begin to assess or even address that happens because we’re in the line of dance. All of us have spent time in practice sessions, or in working with somebody one on one, or doing solo practice work, or class time, or solo practice time, or solo class time with your teacher. All of that is warm up to getting you to what happens in the line of dance. This is what I refer to as the neurology of leading.
Listen to the rest of this 11m:49s ‘podcast’ by clicking ‘play’ above in the video or the audio stream. 😉 Enjoy.
When you’re done and want to listen to Part 2 of the Neurology of Leading, go here.
Register (Free Stuff!!) or Subscribe (Cool Stuff!!!) to Go Deeper with your Dance!
• Lifetime Access
• Preview Content
• Bootcamp Videos
• Practical Tango Advice
• 20+ Free Technique Videos (Including: The Argentine Cross, 6 Ocho Variations, The Follower’s Shortened Side Step, and More!!!)
• Access to Level 1 of Tango Music – The Beat!
• 10% Discount on any Purchased Download.
Freemium Level + Everything Below
• Immediate Access to ALL Technique Videos
(Including: Boleo Series, Gancho Series, Sacada Series, Building Blocks Series, and The Golden Nugget Series)
• Access to Beat Exercises.
• 14 Days of Tango Music Exercises.
• 30 Days of Tango Music
• All 3 Volumes of Tango Truisms (1230 truisms)
• 25% Discount on any download.
Improve Your Milonga Today
with Detlef Engel & Melina Sedó!
• Immediate Access to Milonga Madness
• Technique & Musical Interpretation
• 3 Primary Rhythms of Milonga
• Clear Explanation of the Habanera
• Over 2.5 hrs of HD Video
• Milonga Exercises & More
or Go For The Gold & add Gold Level