What information do we collect about you?
- If you are just visiting this page, and not filling in any forms, we only have the following information: your IP-address, your browser identification and a domain-specific cookie that allows us to see if this is your first time visiting this site or not.
- If you are a subscriber, we collect your name, mailing address (for credit card verification), and email address. Your credit card information is not stored with us but with our billing provider Stripe.com.
Who is collecting this information?
- TangoTopics.com owned and managed by Miles Tangos. The physical address is: PO Box 35264, Brighton, MA. This is checked monthly.
Please use the “CONTACT” button to the right to send a message or find me on facebook. I respond very quickly there.
What are we collecting this information for?
- For the weekly and monthly newsletter, we use your name and email address to send you updates on any and all tangotopics updates.
- Demographics to see if we’re reaching who we need to be reaching with our message.
- Operations, Billing, Subscription and support purposes.
- We use IP address and browser information to analyze and improve the visitors experience on this website.
How long do we keep your information?
- Your information is kept until your subscription runs out, and then deleted after 360 days.
- The newsletter subscription are kept for 2 years after unsubscription.
- The webserver stats (IP address, browser) are kept for 2 years.
Who do we share this information with?
- Mailchimp for sending out email on a weekly and monthly basis, they’re GDPR compliant.
- Facebook demographics tool uses a tracking pixel for gathering useful data for demographics purposes, they’re GDPR compliant.
- Stripe for billing and subscription purposes. We do not store your credit card data, they do, and they’re GDPR compliant.
What rights do you have concerning your information?
- you have the right to access the data we have on you.
- you have the right to rectify the information.
- you have the right to be forgotten.